Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2021

week 3 do now

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog psot about english. Our topic is cats are better pets than dogs. My task is to persuade my readers for them to believe my opinion. I think that dogs are better than cats because dogs are more intelligent than cats. We can train dogs easier than cats because they have more nerve in their brain. Dogs can be taught tricks, manners, behaviours and commands. People can train them maybe for protection or to make friends with them jkust like making them their pets. Dogs will guard your home from burlargs and strangers but cats don't do these these things because of their small size.  This is why I think dogs are better than cats. Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback of what you think about this statement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.