Pages

Monday 17 May 2021

Jacinda Ardern.

Hello readers, today I'm going to be making a new blog post about english. Our task was to choose a person that is influencial and we need to research about them. The person I chose is Jacinda Ardern because had a lot of good choices that made New Zealand better. Jacinda is the youngest woman politician at the age of 37. [She was awarded by Harvard university, she contributed a hundred thousand us dollars which is equivalent to 200k New Zealand dollars.  She was born on July 27 1980, she is just 26 days younger than my mum.  Her full name is Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern. Why my name is Alex and I'm going to persuade you why Jacinda Ardern is a good leader. So, there's been so much discussion about the COVID- 19 pandemic, which has seen governments, including the UK struggle to settle on with a good strategy to tackle this crisis. Jacinda and her other family of five million which means the whole country not just tackled but dropped COVID-19 in days. She made some simple rules that kept the country safe. She gave a huge credit to her community by showing her appreciation on live TV. Before the COVID-19 outbreak, she had to deal with the volcano eruption which killed 16 people on white island in december last year. Paying tribute to those who have died, She said: “Many people did extraordinary things to save lives,those who have been lost are now forever linked to New Zealand, and we will hold them close.”.  A great leader possesses a clear vision, is courageous, has integrity, honesty, humility and clear focus. Great leaders help people reach their goals. A great leader is not afraid to persuade people that might be better than them and will take pride in the accomplishments they make or achieve. These are the things she shows the community and this is what makes her a good leader. Thank you for reading my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.