Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

pair drawing

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Health. Today did a drawing activity, we needed to do it in partners because its not just drawing. We needed to use verbal or non verbal communication to describe the picture the teacher gave us to them. My partner is Kurt WQarde and he is one of my best friends, I think he is really at using verbal communition and hes got a lot of things to improve. There is one strict rule, we can't see the photos they are describing. I tried my best drawing what he is describing and here are some picture of how it turned out. 









Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback on my writing. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.