Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

100 words Challenge.

100 word Challenge - My Holiday 

In the holidays, I was playing with my dad's guitar in our music room. In that room there are a lot of musical instruments. They look spectacular together. After playing this guitars, I went back inside then my mu asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I was thinking of two things,  a new basketball or a new phone. It was a dilemma, I already have a phone and my basketball is really beaten up and worn out so I asked for a new ball. There was a monsoon which is a strong wind going on outside so we went the day after. This was my holiday happenings. Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.