Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Kate Sheppard.

 Hello raders today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Social Studies. We have been learning about politicians, politicians are a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office. Our task was to write about 1 politician the is in New Zealand, I chose Kate Sheppard because she made the women vote even though they we're not allowed. I made a Poster about it. HERE IT IS:






Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my Poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.