Pages

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Week 1

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about English. Our topic is School Holidays should only be 1 week long. We need to make a persuasion about it by agreeing or disagreeing . For me,  School Holidays should be 2 weeks long so the students have more time with their whanau or family. An evidence that I can provide is that, in the normal school days we don't spend that much time with our whanau because they might be tired or busy with their work. Spending time with your family builds more confidence for each member. We will learn more about life because parents teach their child to self esteem just like problem solving and their own communication. Parents will model the ability to love oneself by not degrading others. Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.