Pages

Monday 24 May 2021

Chemistry.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making  anew blog post about Chemistry. Our task is to answer our work and post it on our blogs. We need to list ou things that are soluble and things that are non soluble. Soluble means somethings that (of a substance) able to be dissolved, especially in water. For example:  sugar, coffee, pepper, sand, flour, salt. Things that are insoluble is Sand is insoluble in water.Chalk is insoluble in water.Benzene is insoluble in water.Oil is insoluble in water. Three ways to speed up the dissolving is mixing, heating up and stirring. We meeded to match the following using the keywords to its definitions. Here is the task that I did. 

We are filling up the beakers with really warm water and putting the sugar in it. We mix it with the glass mixer and watch if it dissolves. The fastest method was using the warmer water becasue the molecules moved faster. 
Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about the work that I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.