Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

My Holiday ESOL Work.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making  a new blog post ESOL. Our task was to make a blog post about what we did on our weekend. 

 During the weekend , I was playing with my dad's guitar in our music room. In that room there are a lot of musical instruments, the instruments look spectacular together. After playing his guitars, I went back inside and then my dad asked me If I wanted to play basketball with him. I said yes, we went to the park and saw some friends. We had a 5v5 game, it was really fun and tiring. After basketball, we went to KFC and we bought 2 buckets of wicked wings to share. This is what Happened to my weekend, please comment on my blog post and tell me what you did in your weekend. BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.