Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Hunt for the Wilderpeople - film review

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about writing about the film review. Our task is to include each style of sentence at least once. Our teacher came up with a question and we need to answer it. What does a film review include? A film review includes an evaluation of a particular film that includes the summary. In school we watched the film Hunt for the Wilderpeople .  The director of the film Hunt for the Wilderpoeple is Taika Waititi. Taika Waititi is also an actor, he has been in a lot of films such as Avengers, BOY and JoJo Rabbit. The movie was made 5 years ago which is the year 2016 and they made 23.2 million us dollars. The protagonist of the film are Julian Dennison - Ricky Baker, Sam Neil - Hector and Rima Te Wiata which is Bella. The dog who played Tupac is called Tuss. The guys that we're after them or the antagonist  are Rachel House - Paula  and Troy Kingi -TK. The movie Hunt for the Wilderpeople is filmed in New Zealand to be excact it is filmed at Waitakere Ranges. 


Plot

The film is about a fat kid name Ricky moving onto the farm because he didn't have parents.  As an orphan Ricky is a really dangerous kid because he steals, vandalizes and spit. After he got moved on the farm, he met Bella. She teased Ricky by saying are you hungry? as a rhetorical question and said look at you with a grin. It is mostly about Ricky and Hector running away from the Government. 


Analysis - your opinion 

I really liked the film Hunt for the Wilderpoeple. If you want a comedic film  that has a lot of fun adventures in it you must watch Hunt for the Widerpeople. I only recommend this film for kids that are 12 or 13 plus. There are some words and some dramas that are not for kids. My rating for this film is 6 out of 10, this is because there are not much actions. 



Please comment on my blog post and give me feedback about my writing about the film review. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.