Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Filipino Gestures.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about how Filipino kids show respect to elderly. We are learning about this to know the history of the other countries. It is also part of our cultural kete and this is one of the tasks we need to do.  I learnt a lot, now I know that Filipino use Pagmamano to show respect to their elderly. I made a DLO about it, Here it is:

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing on my DLO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.