Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

Climate Change

 I think that the video is important because she is reminding the world to take care of the planet. She is also making people aware of what is really happening to the world. This is important because, if no one knows about this we will just all die. This is also reminds me of global warming. Global warming refers only to the Earth's rising surface temperature, while climate change includes warming and the “side effects” of warming—like melting glaciers, heavier rainstorms, or more frequent drought. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.