Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2021

How does resistance affect current?

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Physics. Today we are learning about How resistant affects current. Voltage is what makes electric charges move. An example of voltage is 

The series circuit is the one at the top .  A series circuit comprises a path along which the whole current flows through each component. The parallel circuit is the one at the bottom.  parallel circuit comprises branches so that the current divides and only part of it flows through any branch. Resistors slows down the current of electrons. How does resistance affect current? When a resistor is put with the wires, it decreases that speed of the electrons in the current. Resistance causes some of the electrical energy to turn into heat so some electrical energy is lost along the way. When it gets to hot it is more likely to cause fire .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.