Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Social Studies.

 Hello readers, today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Social Studies. We watched 1 episode of Greta Thunberg's documentary about a year to change the world. I learnt that Greta Thunberg was challenging world leaders to take immediate action. This is because she thinks that the world leaders aren't doing anything, when Donald Trump was a president, she made fun of Greta Thunberg even though she was doing the right thing. Link This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.