Pages

Friday 22 October 2021

Egypt research.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about social studies. Our task is to research about Egyptian astronomy. Here is what I learnt: Egyptian civilization - Sciences - Astronomy. Like many ancient peoples, the Egyptians studied the sky, taking measurements from the stars and naming the constellations one by one. There are 88 constellations, they used constellations so they know where to go. The largest constellations in the sky are Hydra, Virgo, Ursa Major, Cetus and Hercules. Egyptian astronomy started in prehistoric times,  prehistory refers to the time before human civilization developed and started writing things down. There are more than 2,000 gods on       Egypt history. They identified clusters of stars as gods, goddesses, animals, and objects of their stories. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.