Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Quotation.

 1. Write a sentence where someone speaks. 

The poem he chose was “The Red Wheelbarrow”.

2. Write a sentence using a song title. 

"Another one bites the dust," one of Queens most successful songs.

3. Write a sentence where someone asks a question

Alex asked, "What are you doing bro?".

4. Write a sentence where someone says something, and there's an exclamation point

Alex said, "What have you done?!".


5. Write a sentence where someone says a quotation from someone else.

According to Freddy's research, "Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water."

This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.