Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Holiday.

 "My Holiday", I am going to write about what I did during my holiday.

 Physically, I went biking to the park and I did some dribbling with my basketball. After dribbling, I practiced on my shooting and I improved a lot. 

Intellectually, I was reading a book about Philippine history. The book was about how the New Peoples Army attacked a party which included the president . On that time "Ferdinand Marcos" was the president so the community thought that the attack was from Marcos. After that he sent police and army around the world and It was called a Marshall Law. \

Emotionally, I felt that the old Philippines went through a lot, if Marcos didn't get betrayed by his country Philippines could've been the most richest country in the world. The Marcos family still owns 1.6 million tons of gold and they are willing to help the world. Now, there is a voting in my country and the son of Marcos is going to be the new president. His name is "Bong Bong Marcos". 

This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about what you think about Philippines history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.