Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

10 Sentences Using 10 words from Freak's Dictionary.

Hello readers, Today I'm going to be picking 10 words from the book and make sentences with them.

1. Unicorn, A unicorn is an a animal with 1 horn on its head.

2. Tubiliferous, Her hair is Tubiliferous its almost perfect.

3. Zed,  Zed Is saying Z - ZEE for England.

4. Cigarette. He is smoking a cigarette it is bad for them. 

5. Round table, a round table is a table used by high ranked people like the kings and queens. Its where they have Feasts.

6. Brain, A brain is a sponge it absorbs knowledge. 

7. Butthead. Someone that is being a bad to people .

8. Armor. The king is wearing a golden armor.

9. Allergy. He has an allergy of nuts, when he eats nuts he gets ices. 

10. Dictionary. A dictionary is a book with words that explains what they mean.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my sentences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.