Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

Freak the Mighty Book Cover.

 Hello readers today I finished up reading all the chapters for Freak the Mighty and now I'm doing the fast finisher task. Our fast finisher task is making the book cover for Freak the Mighty. I get to work with my friend Angus and we need to make it look better. The book cover is very detailed Its Max and Kevin, Kevin is carrying Max on his back while looking at the sunset. Here is what we made I hope you like it! : 


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about our Freak the Mighty book cover work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.