Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Chelsea Bremner

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Chelsea Bremner, she is a very good rugby player. We get to read an article and answer this questions.


What are some of the key points in this article? They are called the Royal Angels, and the Canterbury stars.

List at least 5 key words in the article, Rule, game, interesting, tackle, technique.

In what ways is Miss Bremner a positive role model for us? She is in a really good team, She teaches schools like HHS how to play rugby and she gives them tips.

What is Chelsea Bremner's team name?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.