Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Freak The Mighty.

Hey Guys, today I'm going to make a new blog post about Freak The Mighty. We read chapter 17 to 20, and now we are doing our weekly tasks. Our weekly task is in Chapter 17 Killer Kane confides in Max (pg. 101-102).


How would you describe the emotions he is feeling? Killer was feeling scared, sad and angry.

Why is he feeling this way? Killer is feeling this way because he said, These people stole my life, they took years away from me. He was blamed that he did all the crime. I think Killer Kane is a really good man because of the way he talks. Even if he looks this way, he is a good guy ."I Kenneth Davin Kane, do swear by all that's Holy that I did not murder this boys mother. And if that isn't the truth, may god strike me dead"

What is the conflict between Killer Kane and Loretta? Killer Kane tried to kill Loretta because he was conscious for Kevin. Kevin doesn't know the Killer Kane is his dad, but killer Kane knows that Kevin is he's son. It says on the book that Killer Kane Killer Kane, Had a kid with no brain.

Who are these characters? The characters are Kevin's dad and Loretta is a woman that Max and Kevin helped.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.