Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Letter to Mr. Rodman Philbrick

Hello readers, today I'm going to make a new blog post about Freak The Mighty. We have been reading this novel for 7 weeks and now we are finally finished. On our Fast finisher tasks we need to write a letter to Mr. Rodman Philbrick. Here is the letter that I wrote; November, 23, 2020


Dear Mr. Rodman Philbrick, 


My name is Alex and I’m a student from Hornby High School. When I first read your book it was really interesting because I was still knowing who or which are the characters. We spent 7 weeks reading your novel and now we are finally done. Now that we know all of  the characters  really well we understand the book. When I finished the book I felt good because it's my first time finishing one of your books. I really wanted to ask you a question, why did you think of making the story Freak The Mighty. Rather than writing stories, what other jobs do you do? 


Alex 





Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.