Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Why we should stop using gasoline?

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about why we should stop using gasoline? My team recorded me reading my short speech about why we should stop using gasoline. Something that I enjoyed was working with a group that I don't really work a lot with. I also liked it when there is not much people listening to me just my group. I overcome  reading my speech by thinking that I was just playing around but I still tried. I learnt that I pronounced the other words wrong. When I read my speech I got 3 to 4 words wrong but I re read it and make it right. Persuasive writing is convincing your readers about your writing. Like why we should stop using gasoline which is what I did. Here is my recorded speech and I hope you like it: 


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my speech recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.