Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

Book Reviews

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Reading. This period we are doing book reviews, we are going to writing summaries about our books and there are some questions for us. We need to write a paragraph by at least 6 to 8 sentences. We need proper punctuations and we need to share our ideas sensibly. 


The title of my Book is Freak The Mighty, Freak the Mighty is the two kids which is Kevin and Max. They made a group name and they called themselves Freak The Mighty. The Authors name is Rodman Philbrick, it's my first time reading one of his books and I already like it. I selected Freak The Mighty novel because I thought the book cover was interesting, not only that the book cover was interesting, it already showed the 2 main characters. On the back of the book it says " Killer Kane Killer Kane Has a Kid With No Brain" It hooked me more up because of this.


Overall, I think the book is one of the coolest Book I've ever read, this is because there are some dramatic parts that is really for Year 7&8s.   My favorite part of the book is the first page, it said something like " I had no brain until Freak comes by and let me borrow his". The Characters were Freak the Mighty which is Kevin and Max. They are the main characters. I really recommend this book because it is really for your year level. I think blog readers would enjoy this book. Here is a picture of the book and the author. 





I hope you liked and blog post and please give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.