Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Kids Fun run

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Kids Fun Run. 

How much money do you want to fundraise? I wanted to raise at least 10 dollars, so that I can help for the kids fun run .

How will you encourage people to donate to you? I will be sharing my fun run account to social medias like, Facebook.

Do you have a particular prize you are working towards? I really don't want anything from the prizes, I just wanted to do the fun run.

Explain in your own words what the fundraising money is going to support. We are supporting kids can which is a charity that helps kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.