Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Coastal wolves.

 Hello readers today I'm going to make a new blog post about Coastal wolves. On our wananga activity board there are some questions. 


Why are some animals at risk of extinction? Some of the animals are in the risk of extinction because they lose their habitat. People cut down trees, some people over fish and now there is not much fish left.

How does their environment vary from other wolves? They live beside rivers or any places with water source.

What are their threats and how do they need our protection? Humans, humans are their threat. Some of the people think they need to kill the coastal wolves because they are wild.

Please comment on my blog pot and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.