Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

ESOL ALTHLETICS

 Hello readers toady I'm going to be making a new blog post about Athletics. We have a task for ESOL and we need to make a blogpost about what we did yesterday for athletics. At first we had Wananga, the bell rang and then all the competitive students went to the field. I saw my friends and I was really glad they we're doing the athletics with me. My first thing I was meant to  do was high jump, it was really late. So we did sprints instead, sprints is the worst one for me. I was versing my friends and they we're really fast. In sprints I came fourth, I thought that it was ok to be the fourth one, at least I tried. The next thing we did was discuss, it was my most favorite one. The teacher told us that she will give us 3 tries and she was going to mark the last try. I did my first one, it went really far. I went back of the line because I was the first one in the group to do it. I saw the list and it was on alphabetical orders. I did my second one and it went farther than the last one. The teacher told us that we are really late for our next one so we went. It was long jump, we went in line and I was the first one again. They didn't tell us our record. After all of the things we did, we watched the relay. They we're really fast and some teachers go involved in the run too. After the relay it was home time so this is the end of my blog post I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.