Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Hunt for the Wilderpeople

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Hunt for the Wilderpeople. We did another SEXXXY writing but this time we get to pick our own topic. SEXXY paragraph is 

This is what I did: My topic is describe at least one way a character changed throughout the film. I saw this in the the beginning of the film when Ricky was graffitiing, theft, vandalizing ECT.  Ricky went to the farm and had his time there. Hec was really angry and he didn’t like Ricky Baker. This makes the audience feel bored, now that he is in the farm he can’t do much. Hec in the film is the grumpy guy, this makes the audience feel judgmental because they will think that Hec is always grumpy. The director included this in the film so it wouldn't  be boring. Each  character has a different personality. The light is really light and colorful, this shows the adventure that they are going through. The camera angle that was mostly used at the film was the two angle. In the end of the movie Ricky didn’t want to leave Hec. Hec also changed, he showed his happiness and proudness for the first time.  The Audience's opinion this was one of the best bits of the film because it was quite funny how they act. They sometimes look confused, angry and happy. I like the film Hunt for the Wilderpeople. 

I learnt how to make SEXXXY paragraphs like the one that I did on this blog post. This helped my writing by writing what happened and keep doing it. My favorite part of the film study is when we are assigned to watch the movie Hunt for the Wilderpeople  because its fun. I also liked making the SEXXXY paragraphs about them. 

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback a about my writing.


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Alex

    Thanks for sharing your second go at a SEXXXY paragraph to your blog. I like how you were able to identify the different parts of the template, however, I don't know that you have successfully focused on your topic. Your statement tells us that you will be focusing on the way a character changes in the film, your example is about Ricky. This leads us to assume your paragraph will focus on the change in Ricky's character however the rest of your paragraph brings in a variety of other elements from the film.

    For next time, I would recommend sticking to one topic and focusing all your 'explain' elements on that same topic for clarity in your paragraph.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.