Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

International Women's Day.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about International Women's Day. Our task of to pick one of the activities and make a blog post about it. I'm going to be making a poem for for a significant woman in your life, acknowledging the important role they have played in your upbringing and it's my mum.

1

Dear mum, since the day that I was small

Till the day that I got tall

you loved, you hugged, you tried and cried

you are the woman that got me confidence and pride.

so thank you mum I Love You.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback this poem I made for my mum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.