Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Fast finisher Tasks.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about our fast finisher tasks. Fast finisher tasks are for the pupils that are have finished all their work but these tasks are not work. There are just activities to do while we are waiting for the others to finish their task and move on to another topic.  Here is the first task that I did.

  1. How old is Ricky? Ricky Baker turned 13 years old when he was at the farm and now he is a teenager.

  2. Describe what he looks like. Ricky Baker is a fat kid, he wears multiple jackets at he same time. He has a long hair.

  3. Explain what Ricky is interested in and how he spends his time. He likes listening to raps, he loves playing with his dog called Tupac.

  4. What are some of the things that Ricky worries about? He is worried about going to the juvenile, he is also worried about getting taken by the foster care. Identify and explain an example from the film.


Here is the second that I did:
Please comment on my blog and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.