Pages

Monday 15 March 2021

Heart Dissection.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Biology. We our going to be dissecting hearts.  Our aim is to dissect the hearts, we are doing this to learn the heart parts so we know about them.  I think that it will be messy because there is a lot of blood. I think we are going to use cloves to dissect them so it doesn't get messy. The hearts the  we are  going to be dissecting are sheep hearts. We opened the right side first into the middle. We saw some valves, strings and the septum .Pulmonary means something about he lungs and last one is, a septum is Septumheart: The septum of the heart is the dividing wall between the right and left sides of the heart, heart strings are Anatomical terminology. The chordae tendineae (tendinous cords),  known as the heart strings, are tendon-resembling fibrous cords of connective tissue that connect the papillary muscles to the tricuspid valve and the mitral valve in the heart. . The next thing we did was cut the heart in 2 pieces. The heart was really smelly, that was all we did. We put hearts back in the tray and cleaned the classroom up. It didn't end in a really good note because there was a piece of heart in the ceilings. It was really funny but now we can't do any dissections now. If we tell miss who did it, we are going to be carrying on dissecting things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.