Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

The Last Day Of My Life

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about our task the 100 word challenge! We read our book for 20 minutes and we looked for some interesting words that we haven't seen or don't know what means yet. I picked Broad, Ivory and governing. These words are really interesting for me because it is my first time hearing them. Our next task is to make a 100 word story with the 3 words in it. I wrote the story in my book and now I'm going to be transferring it to my blog. The title of my book is " The Last Day Of My Life. Here it is: I think it's the last day of my life, I'm a big thief. I tried to steal  Ivory because I knew it will change my life if I sold it for good price. In my era today, there are a lot of thieves. Thieves are governing the whole world. Half of the world are robot cops, every time they would see someone they would shoot them. I got caught, when I looked behind me there was a guy that was very big and broad. I got up, there was lasers pointing at my head. It was the last thing I saw. 


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.