Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

ESOL

Greetings everyone, 

Some fun things that we are doing here in ESOL is doing the quiz. We get to work in teams, we have 10 people in our team and the other has 8. We do some competitions about naming books and naming the characters on them. Another thing that we do on esol that is fun is that we get to do some blogs. Blogging on ESOL is really cool because we can show out learning to other people. The last thing that is fun for me at ESOL is that all my Filipino friends are here learning together with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.