Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Whakanuia ngā Ahurea / Celebrating Cultures

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about what we are doing in our Wananga class. This week we are doing and learning about Whakanuia ngā Ahurea which means Celebrating Cultures. Our task is to make a DLO and put some pictures in that is connected to the key words like  Heritage, Values , Whakapapa, Tikanga, Kiwiana, Cultural Identity, Cultural Practices and Traditions. Here is the DLO that I made and I hope you love it!           

      


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my DLO. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.