Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

ESOL STORY

 Hello readers, today I'm going to be making a new blog post about ESOL. Today we did a really challenging challenge. We need to put in the 3 words in a story, the three words are the words that Miss Truter wrote.  Here is the story that I wrote. Today we learnt a word and it is called contemplate, contemplate means look thoughtfully for a long time at. I went to lunch time and talked about the word contemplate with my friends. I asked them what they contemplate. My friend Jack said that he contemplate his image in the mirror. We all went back to our classes and had Wananga, we learnt a word and it is called courageous, courageous means brave. We need to be courageous or brave because acting bravely generally makes us feel good because it involves mastering our emotions. We did some work on a blog post and wrote about what we're scared of the most. I wrote down that I was scared of big spiders because they look disgusting. Wananga was our last period of school, so after Wananga, we all left the school and went home. When I was biking, I saw some people selling some cornucopia. A cornucopia is a kind of  container that is shaped like a goat horn. It looks really cool because it’s an artwork. I think that the workers that are working really hard so I bought 2 cornucopias to put our fruits into.  I went home and I showed them to my parents and they didn’t know what it was. I explained to them about what a cornucopia is.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.