Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Highlights for term 3.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about my highlights of term 3. I think that term 3 is the best term because on term 3, we have winter sports. A lot of things had happened on term 3, such as COVID- 19 and the lockdown. The main highlight for this term is where we won the championships for Basketball. We were undefeated this season and our team is on the top of the leaderboard. After the finals, our coach Matthew Matagi treated us Dominos Pizza. This is the end of my blog post and this is my highlights for term 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.