Pages

Saturday 4 September 2021

Summary Chapters 6-8

 Philip was blinded, one morning on the rafts, he lost the aching of his head but it made him blind. He heard some sounds coming from the sky, Philip was Very curious. He asked the black man Timmothy, what is that I hear in the sky? He said booby, Philip asked what a booby looked like, Timothy answered: Nothing much.. " tail like chocolate sharp beak and white body. He imagined what it would've looked liked, he thought of a bird. The description sounds likes its a seagull for me!... Timothy saw an island so he immediately told the kid. In wild excitement he jumped and fell of the raft!. He heard a splash after his one. And he clearly knew it was from the water too!  Something slapped against my leg he said.. They we're sharks! They went towards the island and in hours of swimming they finally got to the cay. During the afternoon Timothy didn't talk much, they wrote a big sign on the cay which said " HELP".

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.