Pages

Saturday 4 September 2021

Hurricanes

 Two new things I learnt from  the video about how that  hurricanes form is that once the clouds spinning reaches 74mph that's when the hurricane starts. Hurricanes can be huge and they can be 10 to 15  miles high and 1,000 miles across. It is really rare for hurricanes to hit Curacao, the last hurricane was in 1877. Hurricane season is between June and December, therefore September is the peak season. Another thing is, Curacao is dryer than other islands because whenever there is hurricane it only takes all the wind.  Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.