Pages

Saturday 4 September 2021

Sophie Pascoe.

  Kia Ora everybody, today we were told to make another presentation about a swimmer named Sophie Pascoe. She was a Paralympian, from this country. In this task, we are given 4 different questions about her, and some other facts such as her age, where she lives, etc. When I was reading her bibliography I was shocked about her accident, but the more I read about her articles I was inspired by how she didn't stop her career as a swimmer. She continued, and live the best life and achieve her goal as a Paralympian swimmer. I was happy with how my research came out, and I have learned more about her and how the Paralympics work. Here is my research. Sophie won five medals and broke a world record while taking her total tally to 15 Paralympic medals. What is her disability? 

Image result for who is sophie pascoe





Pascoe, who lost her left leg following a lawnmower accident at two years old. This is the end of my blog post BYE!.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.