Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Physics AC/Static/DC

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about physics. Our task today is to answer some questions our teacher has assigned to use. What are the 3 particles that make up everything? The three names are Neutrons, electrons and protons. Objects that are electrically neutral ?  an object that has a balance of protons and electrons. when you rub two insulators you can get a static shock, so what is an insulator and a conductor? These materials are made up of atoms where electrons can move away or 'jump'. Example of static electricity? An example of static is rubbing a balloon on one's hair and then have the balloon stick to a wall. .Static electricity. What is the particle that moves in the wire? The particles are called electrons. If there is a high current in the circuit what does this mean? This means that there is more electrons. How does electricity work to heat up a stove? Not like gas stoves, electric stove tops don't produce a flame. Instead, an electric current causes a heating element to activate. What is DC electricity used ? Direct current is used in any electronic device with a battery for a power source. Where is AC electricity used? Ac means moving energy which means AC current is generally used to power homes and businesses, and is also present when audio and radio signals are carried on electrical wires. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.