Pages

Saturday 4 September 2021

The Cay summary Chapter 1-5

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about The Cay. For today, I'm going to be doing my Fast finisher task. From what I can remember, chapter 1 was just an introduction of Philips lifestyle and family. In his family, there is his Mum, Dad and him. They live in Curacao,  before they went to Curacao they lived in some parts of  USA. They went to Curacao so they can support the dad that works on an oil refinery. Like what I said, chapter 2 was really different from chapter 1, Boats and ships from their island started to get attacked. It was the Germans!. Philip and his mother went to a ship that was taking people to USA. The dad stayed because Curacao is where his job is. The boy was really judgemental, when he sees black people he commonly sees them as low ranked people, "like slaves". When the ship was moving, it was torpedoed every one was unconscious. Philip woke up, he was really scared and couldn't find his mum. He was on a raft!!.. When he turned around he saw this man, he was black, had a big nose and also stinks!. On the last chapter, a plane passed by but they couldn't see them. 

This is the end of my blog post, please comment and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.