Pages

Saturday 4 September 2021

Why it is hard to live on a Cay.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about the Cay. Today I'm doing one of the learning from home task, my task is to write a paragraph why it is difficult to live in the Cay. I think it is difficult to live in the Cay because it's in the middle of the oceans and there is not much resources. There are limited things to do and might get people to be out of their minds or crazy . On cays, the wind, heat and rain are really difficult to face. If its hot, its gonna be too hot, if rains it's gonna rain too much and if it winds its gonna wind too strong. There is gonna be lack of food even for 1 whole family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.