Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

Parallel and series circuit.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Physics. Today we are learning about parallel and series circuit. Now, our teachers gave us a task and the task is to make a series circuit using 2 light bulbs and 1 battery. The next task was to make a parallel circuit using 2 bulbs and 1 battery.

 We did this on an app called :  http://phet.colorado.edu/sims/html/circuit-construction-kit-dc-virtual-lab/1.1.5/circuit-construction-kit-dc-virtual-lab_all.html. 

What is the difference between series circuit and parallel circuit? In a parallel circuit, the voltage across each of the components is the same, and the total current is the sum of the currents flowing through each component. ... In a series circuit, every device must function for the circuit to be complete. If one bulb burns out in a series circuit, the entire circuit is broken. What is voltage and current in circuit? Current in the flow of the electricity and the voltage is the electrical force. 




 This is the end of my blog post please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.