Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

Brief Summary.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about ESOL. Today I'm going to write a brief reflection about term 3 ESOL. The best lesson I had is when we read the book called "Wonder". It was really interesting. It was a boy born with a Born with facial differences that, up until now, have prevented him from going to a mainstream school, Auggie Pullman becomes the most unlikely of heroes when he enters the local fifth grade. As his family, his new classmates, and the larger community all struggle to discover their compassion and acceptance, Auggie's extraordinary journey will unite them and prove you can't blend in when you were born to stand out.. The main message of the story is to be kind to those all around you no matter what they look like and their situation. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Alex. I am glad you found a strong positive message in the novel. As promised, we will watch the film version next term. I trust that there were other aspects of ESOL that you also enjoyed this term?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.