Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Body Systems

Hello readers, today we are learning  more about body systems. The first system is called the Endocrine system and it deals with chemical. The second system is the circulatory system, there are three type of blood cells the first is the red blood cells the second is the white blood cells and the last is the platelets.
the third body system is the skeletal system, the inside of the bone is called the bone marrow and there are two kinds of them the first is the red marrow and the second is the yellow marrow. 



Please comment on my blog thoughtful helpful, positive and kind.

THE END

8 comments:

  1. Hi Alex
    You have been learning a lot of different things about the body. Its very interesting to read.
    I had heard about bone marrow but I didn't know we had two different types.
    Can you tell me why red and yellow bone marrow are different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog.This is my answer the red marrow and the yellow marrow is different about the color.

      Delete
  2. Good morning Alex. You have written an easy blog to read.I like the way that you have set it up and how you have used a great title.Can you please check column 3 and let me know what 'bloog cells' are? I look forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning alex I liked how you put your blog post out Good job keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex,
    I like how you learn about the body systems. Next time maybe you should
    make more information to what did you learn about it. But keep it up Alex.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celine for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it yes I will put more information next time. Please put more information how you like my blog thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  5. Hi Alec,
    Now I know where the joke about the bone marrow came from.
    Good one son. Keep it up

    Papa

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.