Pages

Thursday 13 December 2018

Basketball original and copy. What's The difference?



Hello readers today i'm going to be doing  blog post about basketball original and copy. What's The difference? 
 Mrs Morgan come to our classroom and she gave us a challenge the challenge was copying the outside and inside of the basketball I picked the basketball image because it's one of my favorite sport. I finished fast because i'm exited to do a new blog post. 





Please comment on and tell the difference bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.