Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Sphero

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a blog post about Sphero. We we're controlling the spheros by using the I pads, the spheros are really cool, its just like using the rover that is going to Mars. I like playing with spheros, but we needed to do an activity. We needed to draw and cut out destinations and places. It was hard and challenging it was still fun though. You can also use blocks to control it, or you can use the hardest one the text one.


Please comment on my blog pot BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.