Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Fast Finisher Task

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post post about Fast Finishers. I finished all my work and I'm going to be answering the questions from my teacher. Here is What I did:

  • What skills do you have that would make you a good candidate? I can play really good basketball in a team, I can only play good basketball on a team because I can't pass the ball.



  • What else are you good at that would be advantageous to the program? I'm also good at writing, I like writing because when I do it I can write anything or anything about.


  • What are your personal skills like? My personal skill are talking to people and problem solving. Are you kind to others, make a good leader, passionate about science or space? Yes I'm kind to other I can be a good leader and I'm passionate about Science And Space.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my vocabulary, spelling and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.