Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Science.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about science. Today we are doing an egg drop we are going to be making an egg protector. This means that when we drop it nothing will happen to the egg.  We used all of the materials just to protect the egg, we used a lot of tape. This was very hard because its hard to work in groups if you only little resources. Here is the egg.


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.