Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Needs and wants.

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Needs and Wants. We are learning about Can you afford a pet, we needed to make a DLO about it and put the total in all of them. I think the things that are necessary are the needs, Like food, shelter and water. How we can get needs for the pets without spending that much money is by looking at the brand or just make the needs for the pet. You can make a house for the pet by using wood, or just let it stay inside your house. Buying the things that are more important. This is what me and Jesse did:

Please comment on my blog post bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.