Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Explanation Writing- Science.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a blog post about E-asTTle Rubric Explanation Writing. We are going to be putting all our plans together and make a while explanation writing. Today we are doing Sentences and Structure and language. Here is what I did: 

How did the Polynesian navigator navigate the Pacific Ocean? -


The Polynesian navigated the Pacific ocean by using the stars to find their directions. When they see birds this means that they are close to land. They find the north star to go to north, they observe the positions of stars and memorize it. They find the southern cross, southern cross if a group of stars makes a cross.  


They navigated using the canoes by the stars and other signs from the ocean and the sky like the tide. The rover is going to Mars because it needs to do a mission.The Rover is going to Mars because it needs to do a mission, this mission is really important.


 Astronauts use the constellations to navigate in space. In space they use satellites to know where they are going. You can space navigate by using the planets. They used the satellites to navigate by using radio waves. They memorize the positions of the stars and that is how they find the way.. 


 The Polynesian wayfinders navigated  the Pacific ocean by using the stars to find their directions. They navigated by observing the stars positions. Astronauts use the constellations to navigate in space. They also use satellites to navigate, they use them to navigate by radio waves.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.